Monday, March 24, 2008

I NOW hate math

the beginning... quite possibly the end..


Of Course, I got all A's in school and college even Statistics!.But worked my tail off to pull C's in English..hence my poor writing skills.. Sorry Madmad :) .

But, can I do the add/subtract basics w/regard to figuring out this pattern? Hell NO!. Something is wrong.. I can't figure out where the hell to add the next repeats in... UGH!...
I've ripped this out so many times... I'm getting where this isn't fun anymore....

3 comments:

MadMad said...

Well, you know how much help I'd be.... heh heh! Sorry! We'd better wait for Kim to get in...

Anonymous said...

Um, Kim + Math = Pie. No, seriously, if I have to do math, I give up and eat pie. I, too, was an English major (you know, for as long as I lasted...). We'll ask Judy!

a friend to knit with said...

oh, i do hope you figured it out.
i am sure Judy helped you girls! :)