Thursday, May 29, 2008

WOW!

I've been eyeing these for months and months... ever since Kim got them and had been raving about them... so much so ... that she presented me with my very own set for my, um... um....wearing matching socks? flossing? having makeup applied to BOTH eyes? shhhhhh... birthday

This is one of those gifts that just floored me!... I'm so jazzed.. I can't wait to use them!..
Thank you again Kimmy!
PS... LYS Judy offered to frog the F/F cardigan... back to the end of 2nd sleeve.. so that I can fix my (insert curse word here) mistake. She's a gem... I would have sat there and cried whilst doing so. I'm not giving up... I just won't get to wear it til say.. oh... AUGUST?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's okay.... It' will be good for chilly nights and September days! :)

a friend to knit with said...

oh that kim! she is so sweet. you are so lucky to have her near!
sorry about the frogging.

MadMad said...

Hel-looo?! All this talk about birthdays and you don't mention yours is today?! You're killin' me! HAVE A GREAT ONE! I love your present - that Kim is so nice, huh? And how bout that Judy - ask her if she'll just fix it, too. After all, it IS your birthday! Happy, happy!