Friday, October 5, 2007

MQW - part 1b

I'm trying.. I mean really really trying.... My personal goal is to get a square done every 1-2 days.. So... I tried to explain my team (at work) how I can't cover for teammate's on-call responsibilieies...Now, normally I would just take it ( just b/c I'm amicable, the phone rarely does ring).. but after looking at my schedule for this weekend... I wanted to cry... When am I going to be able to work on MY personal goals...

Fri - 7pm football game
Sat -11:30am soccer game, 4pm soccer game, 7pm - party I wasnt able to think of something fast enough to get out of...
Sun - 7:30 mass, 11am football, 1pm soccer, 4pm soccer - y'all tired yet) where I won't be able to leave... easily.. Supposedly, there's this law where you can't leave your kids for hours alone at the local parks... oh well.. not to mention... I won the prize of working the concession stand sometime in there on Sunday - WOOHOO.. bring on the 'fryolator!'... BLECH!....
Mon - calling in Dead! flop my @$$ on the couch and knit all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to hire a clone. I've heard about this fryalator duty that they push on the parents. Did I ever mention how happy I am that I only have dogs?!

MadMad said...

What, no PTA meetings, too? Ah well. They tell me that someday.... someday! when we get to sit and knit all day, with no distractions... we will be, get this, bored. HA! Imagine! Bored!