Monday, October 15, 2007

MQW - finished 3 row!

OK.. Onto the 4th row of blocks... and as I sat back and gazed at the progress.. "$&%*!!! and $*#@!!!! and I totally.... TOTALLY screwed up the color key... I am not, ahem, NOT frogging this.. It adds interest, right? RIGHT!? and uniqueness, right? RIGHT??!!! OMG!!! Plus add to that.. exactly.. how can yarn slice my finger open? That's a new for me... Never thought Kidsilk Haze was THAT abrasive!...Maybe this is a sign that maybe I just bit off more than I can chew... As hard as it is to admit.. I'm in need of a trial separation from this... I SOOO not liking putting something away without finishing it..

There's a problem with Blogger to upload pics.. so you can check out the progress of where it will stand probably til after Xmas at Flickr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the "It's not you; it's me" speach? I don't think anyone but you would notice the pattern change-up. It just adds interest. But if you're not loving it, then take a break.

MadMad said...

Liquid band-aid, hon. Works like a charm. And also Kim's idea from before... one block at a time.