Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fleece Earflap Hat

This was THE best instant gratification project to date...Took me one day!.. and the knitting in of the fleece was fun and different.. The fleece from Marvelous Merino's Etsy shop is WONDERFUL!!!!... you have to try it!...incredibly soft!!! 



Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Grande
Fleece: Marvelous Merino's Natural  Top (undyed)
Size made: Youth 

The last two pictures were taken BEFORE I beat the fleece (ahem felted, the fleece w/a brush.) and trimmed it up.


C likes it.. I still have a good amount left of the fleece.. I'm guessing enough to thrumb some mittens, so the remainder WILL get used.! Love this stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy with her new hat! I am forcing myself to finish other projects before beginning another. This is so tempting!!!

Renee said...

Great hat!!