Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another one of Those Mitts

Last year, one of my friends received a pair of Fetching for Christmas. This year, she had asked (ok, begged/whined/stalked) for a pair of longer-ish (cover more of my wrists) fingerless mitts...  This year, she's getting Leslies' Those Mitts.... 
I made a slight change where I extended the thumb gusset just to give her more of the coverage she was looking for...
 On the flight down to Texas, I started some Toast and promptly finished.

 I started on a hat to match my nephew's mitts while there.. and promptly ran out of yarn.

 I picked up the Aran Ruffles and put it down... B-O-R-I-N-G.... I guess I'll pick it back up...
Have a good week all..!


5 comments:

t does wool said...

you've been busy too!love the mitts!

Anonymous said...

I love the mitts in black; so classy. I'm glad I read this so I can remember to bring in the rest of your orange yarn. Oh, and, of course, love the Toasts!

a friend to knit with said...

you were very productive in texas!!
hope you had a great trip!

Mary said...

You been busy. Those Mitts in black are a perfect gift. She'll love them!

MadMad said...

I found Fetchings way too short, and switched over to an obsession with Dashings, instead. And then Those Mitts came along - even better. And Toast, better still! I wore my Toasts (with yarn from Rhinebeck!) yesterday!