Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pamelia body

I know 2 posts in 2 days!

Update on Pamelia - starting on the sleeves today....

I seem to be getting alot of knitting done of late.. this football thing is working for me...pretty much guarantees me 2 hours of knitting every night. 
Although, I do get the occasional raised eyebrows.. and the comments/questions:

'Whatcha making?' and 'is that crocheting?' and 'oh, I'd never have the time!'.. This time, I snapped back.. 'Really?! no time? seems to me you're sitting here doing nothing, but watching a bunch of dirty, sweaty kids run around'.. Ok.. so, I never liked that mother anyhow. There's history there...
Seriously, tho, what else is there to do whilst sitting there watching a bunch of 12yr olds practice tackling each other and a gadzillion Up-Downs...!. And I'm not kidding.. EVERY NIGHT... EVERY Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!!!!..For the entire MONTH!... that's 10 hours/week of progress!! 
I can't do anything but knit each night..? OMG!.. the horror!:)

Have a great week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then, let us hope these cooler temps keep up for you because I don't think you'd have been singing that same tune a few weeks ago! It's looking beautiful. Such a nice Fall sweater.

MadMad said...

Oh, it looks great! I hear ya' on the knitting at the practices... I just wish there wasn't always so much public around when I knit in public, you know? All the damn questions. I'm like, shut up and let me knit already. But what a great come-back to that woman - good for you!