Monday, July 7, 2008

F&F completed

OK.. so I finished this last Friday.. and still have NO pics.. WHY? b/c my hubby won't let me use the camera! :(... WHY? b/c the iMAC (the bearings on the hard drive) was acting up last week and when I brought it to get it repaired, the so-very-smart techies NOT!!! - didn't move the data including (ALL MY GD PHOTOS!!!!) over to the new drive... so hubby is trying to look into getting what WAS on the memory card, somehow restored... So.. bottom-line.. no photos as of yet...So, in the interim, I'm knitting up a quick pair of fingerless mitts for my nephew B.. who requested they be done in ORANGE...which I can take a documented pic w/my cell phone...

I can't take pics of the sweater.. as my camera phone isn't THAT good!

4 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

oh shoot. get that fixed...fast!!
i am dying to see it.

i love boys that love orange. so cute!

MadMad said...

Oh no! Did you lose much?!

P.S. I got halfway through the SWATCH for the F&F and .... started a different sweater. So good for you, hon, good for you! Can't wait to see it!

Ally Jay said...

Life without a camera, is that possible. Thank goodness for cellphones. Great funky colour.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you get it fixed quickly. Camera phone photo or not, that glove is mighty cute.