Friday, June 20, 2008

Double Digits

My baby hit the double digits yesterday! My the years.. has flown by... and this is what she's been doing for the last 5 yrs...every spring and now every week (sometimes 2x or more) from April now until end of July. I'm going to have permanent bleacher butt!


F&F Cardigan Update.. Following along (b/c I'm a follower - ok, well, sometimes I am) from Leslie, I've done the math...lower bodice is approx 90 rows... each row takes me 10 min = 15 hrs of knitting.. course.. that's UNINTERRUPTED knitting.. (putting my ProjectMgr hat on and add 40%) which now that'll equate to more like 21 hrs...So... I might have it done by late July.. if I don't get bored(that 40%!) ...which I will probably sneak a Shedir in there or some socks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C looks awesome out there! She is a complete natural. Just think of all the knitting time you can get in on those bleachers! I never thought to figure out how long a project will take. I just knit like a maniac until I'm done!

MadMad said...

Happy C b-day! I just left mine at sleep-away camp today, and can't believe that, either. When did I get old enough to have a kid who goes away? And a boy who showers himself? (On the handy other hand, it does free me up a bit...) I want to make a shedir, too, but am tired of making hats that don't fit. Let me know how yours turns out...