Friday, February 1, 2008

Cobblestone's Complete

Well folks, here it is...


and here

and lastly

Last yeah I knit up this for my neice Olivia. IT didn't fit... Last weekend I knit up this for her... IT didn't fit... So, I'm knitting Kim's Hat from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. using Malabrigo Worsted in Fuschia (it's a girl thing) I'm going to make a women's circumference and the length will be between womens and mens.... and I'm going to MAKE IT FIT!


I'd like a Friday Fix, if I may...

You come home early from work (ice storm) to a messy kitchen counter. WHY? b/c your husband gets kids up and puts them on the bus and they nor he wipe it down...You open the cabinet under the sink to get the cleaner, SCREAM at the top of you lungs run down the hall, and up the stairs... yelling "EW EW EW EW EW EW".... So the big question is... Do I donn the safety glasses, hazmat suit and oven mitts covered with double ziploc plastic bags, to dispose of what hubby set the trap for!!!!? or do I wait til he comes home (which is normally around 8pm ) keeping in my peripheral vision that the cabinet door never creaks open.. what if it's 'playing' dead? OMG OMG OMG...




.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cobblestone lookes awesome. Too bad "someone" wouldn't let you show the complete photo...

That hat looks so luscious. I'm sort of envious...

Oh, and you could just make mouse soup. EW!!!!!!

MadMad said...

Oh, I say just leave it until he gets home; Hell you made him a gorgeous sweater - he owes you!

Love the hat from above; I stink at making pompoms! Could your daughter have prettier eyes?! Let me know if you don't find the green - I have a skein sitting around here, and God knows, I could use some stash busting. (I don't think it's called Lettuce, though - but I could send you some pix.)