Friday, July 27, 2007

7 days til VACATION!

Now that the Hal's sweater (Trellis) is complete, he needs to have a matching hat, of course.. I've started the first few rounds of the Twisted Lattice Cable Hat by D-made.. Kim suggested it, and I have to mention, they compliment eachother so well!.. as if they were made as a set.. I'm so jazzed!
Anyhow.. I plan on having the hat completed by the end of the weekend... I am SOO looking forward to a week long vacation at our cottage in NH on Lake Winnisquam... no phonecalls from work at 3am! no computer! no TV!(yes, there's running water and electricity)..I'm NOT the camper type... I do like my blowdryer! :) I LOVE going there.. It's as if time stops.. I have no idea what's going in the world for 7 glorious days... and I can decompress. The only concern is finding the marshmallows for smores...
Anyhow this is the project I plan on taking with me.. Well.. the knitting side of things... I'll be creating this gem in Plymouth's Outback Mohair #865.. When i saw this I just HAD to try...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your scarf progress. The colors you chose are so pretty. Send pictures!