Monday, October 26, 2009

not a problem....

Went to Stitches East this Friday afternoon with Kim... and saw this cute needle felting kit.. Thought to myself. 'Hmm.. I wonder if I can make that???'... So I tried.. and. .hey this stuff is kinda fun.. "looky there.. I made a pumpkin."Ok.. lets make one more.. and add some color...

and then just a few more...

C got into and she got hooked too .. and here we are!!!!
Talk to ya.. going to make me more pumpkins... I really DON"T have a problem... ;o)

6 comments:

Sheila said...

So So cute!! Are you going to sell the excess?? You have got your own pumpkin patch going!!

Renee said...

They're wonderful !
And look amazing on your mantle. :)

tiennie said...

Those are so cute! I can see how they would be addicting to make!

kim said...

They are so adorable. I can't believe how great they came out. I must admit, I thought you might be a bit nuts when you bought the kit. But now.... jealous.

MadMad said...

So cute! Love 'em! Stitches next year for me, definitely!

a friend to knit with said...

those are GREAT!!!!!!
i would have bought that kit... FOR SURE!